Troubleshoot Canon Printer Error 5200 Quickly in Best Way Possible
Canon printers provide quality, power & reliable print solutions for home as well as office requirements. They are one of the best printers available in the market currently. However, just like other technologies, Canon printers are prone to few issues & error messages as well. Not only are these error messages difficult to resolve, but their reoccurrence can often leave you confused and frustrating.
One such error code is Canon Printer Error 5200. This error is displayed when there’s a faulty cartridge or issue with the logic board in the printer. It’s a common printer error, that can arise in any of the Canon PIXMA printer’s series, comprising PIXMA MP 480, Canon PIXMA MP 250, PIXMA MP 490, PIXMA MX 350 and PIXMA MX 340. One of our proficient experts will troubleshoot your issue and make your Canon printer device free from any error or glitches as well when you contact us.
Reasons of Canon Printer Error 5200
Canon Printer Error 5200 arises mainly because of low ink levels and also because there is a faulty cartridge or issue with the logic board in the printer. The Canon printer is programmed to get together the entire remaining ink colors for making black. In short, it means that the ink cartridge which is installed in your Canon printer is either empty or close to empty. Thus, the user looks at the guide of ink level to see if the black is gone & colors are nearly gone.
Canon printer provides a high quality of printing services and can be beneficial for both home and office necessities. Millions of users out of the world prefer this Canon brand of the printing device and the reason is that users of Canon printer print any document or access printer in a user-friendly way. Occasionally, few annoying glitches may encounter by the users and because of lack of technical knowledge users can’t exterminate those problems by the own. One of the most common errors is Canon Printer Error 5200. Such an error code automatically shown on the computer screen and the printer stops printing anymore. Until and unless you resolve this error, your printer won’t work.
Quick Steps to Troubleshoot Canon Printer Error 5200
In case you are facing an Error 5200 on your Canon printer and are seeking reliable ways to cope-up this hurdle, you are at the right place as here we have outlined few simple resolution steps that would be helpful for you. Thus, keep your eyes feast on the below-given process.
- Initially turn off your Canon printer.
- Now press and hold the STOP/RESET button.
- Then press and hold Power ON button.
- While clicking on the Power ON button, release the STOP or RESET button.
- Press twice the STOP or RESET button during holding the PowerOn button.
- Leave the Power ON button
- Wait until it shows an “idle” message. It will take a few seconds
- When “idle” appears, open the outer cover to show the cartridges.
- Lift the cover up & remove black as well as color cartridges.
- Return the cartridge holder’s cover and turn off the printer.
- Return the topmost cover & turn on the printer again.
- After the printer start, return the cartridges.
You may find that the Canon Printer Error 5200 has been resolved after finishing the above-written information.
How to Resolve Canon Printer Error 5200?
Canon printers at times display the 5200 error. This error can hinder you from printing. If you’re experiencing this error code, follow the below steps that can certainly help you to resume your printing activity.
Method 1- Reset Your Canon Printer
In the first method, you’ve to do the resetting of your particular printer. The significant steps in this method are-
- Turn off the printer by clicking over the Power button.
- Press and hold the stop button.
- Press and hold Power On button.
- As the Power On button is held the stop/reset button requires to be released.
- As Power On button is held, the stop/reset button is to be pressed two times.
- Once done the Power On button has to be leaved.
- Wait until the printer shows an “idle message”. Usually, this message gets shown within a minute’s time.
- As that‘idle’ message appears at the top cover, it is to get opened to expose the cartridges.
- The cover for cartridge holder is to be lifted up, and Black and Color cartridges are to be removed.
- The cover of the cartridge’s holder is to get returned.
- The printer should be turned off
- The top cover must be placed again and your printer to get turned on
- Once the printer starts, the cartridges are to be returned.
Method 2- Installation of Repair Tools-
You can fix Canon Printer Error 5200 by installing the repair tools. These tools are readily available on lots of websites. These could either be paid or could be used freely. Additionally, a special tool which allows resolving canon Printer Error 5200 has been available. This specific tool has been fabricated by Microsoft & can help in optimizing the performance of the system.
Method 3- Contacting the Expert
If the above methods did not work well and you are unable to fix the Canon Printer Error 5200, then you must contact an expert.
Thus, perform the above methods in order to use your printer without any type of interruption as & when you require it. It is certainly going to help you learn the fixing of Canon Printer Error 5200.
In case you require any kind of assistance, simply contact Uspcsolutions experts for best assistance.