Hello, if you are seeking any information connected to “Canon Printer Error e59”, then this blog will certainly help you out.
A device utilised to print any document and image, (or a combination of both) is termed as the printer. It is a hardware output device. The printed output generated by a printer is generally recognised as a hard copy. Basically, a hard copy is the physical version of an electronic image, document, or a combination of both. It is also defined as a peripheral device which makes a persistent representation of text (or graphics), basically on paper. You can do several things by using a printer for example Poster-sized prints, Greetings cards, Stickers, T-shirt designs, etc.
Canon is a worldwide provider, founded in Japan in 1937, of digital imaging technologies. Canon has sixteen manufacturing subsidiaries and affiliates around the countries & regions in Asia (but outside Japan). You can see several devices of canon in the market like camera, lenses, printer, etc.
Canon printers are use by millions of people all around the world. The major reason for this is customer trust and brand popularity. Canon printers are trusted for both, commercial use and personal use. Occasionally, you find few errors while printing the document, and error e59 is a popular printer error of canon printers. It is the most popular error, but it is very easy to resolve this issue. Support code (Support Code is the error number which arises with an error message) for this error, error e59, is “2114”.
Reasons Behind Canon Printer Error e59
Here I will discuss the major reasons for experiencing error e59 in canon printers. The major reasons are mention below:
- If printing settings and paper settings don’t match, error e59 will arise.
- When the printer setting and paper setting are set in wrong way, error e59 will arise.
- If the printer is unable to print due to improper settings, error e59 will arise.
- If the printing setting and paper settings are distinct, error e59 will arise.
Solutions To Fix Canon Printer Error e59
Here I am going to discuss the solutions of canon printer error e59. When the paper size settings at printer driver and a printer do not match, error e59 will arise. Thus before giving a print, always examine the paper and printing setting. Furthermore, always register the size of the paper according to the filled or loaded paper. This act will decrease the possibilities of error 59. By following the below-mentioned steps you can easily troubleshoot error e59 in canon printers.
- When you notice the error e59 on printer’s screen, the first thing you have to do is press the stop button to abort the printing.
- Then check the printing and paper settings are matching or not. If they are not matching, set them by checking the size of the paper, and by selecting the right media type in the canon printer.
- If the printing and paper settings are matching, click the OK button and then simply restart the printer.
- After checking every setting accordingly, confirm to run a print test to check whether the problem is resolve or not.
- If yet your printer is showing the same error, error e59, then set your printer to its default setting and then make the required changes.
- After performing the above step but your printer is still not working and showing the same error, error e59, then consult canon printer’s official help and support. They will send a device engineer at your location to resolve your problem. Also, visiting charges of that engineer is nill.
- Resolving the error, error e59, is not any hard task. You can do it without difficulty by following the above-mentioned step.
Overall, by designating the paper size of paper loaded (paper filled in a printer) on the rear tray, anyone can prevent your printer from misprinting. Error e59 only shows on printer’s display when the paper size of the loaded paper (filled paper) varies from the print settings.
Hopefully this blog will help you to fix issue related to “canon printer error e59″. Consult Canon Experts available at Uspcsolutions so as to get best guidance to troubleshoot this issue easily.