Simple Solutions To Connect Dell e515dw Printer to Wi-Fi
Dell printer is one of the most commonly used printer/scanner brands all over the globe. There are several models of it & Dell e515dw Printer is one among those. One of its excellent features is that one can use it to print wirelessly. If you are among one of those users, who are facing difficulty in Dell e515dw Printer to Wi-Fi, then this blog is certainly going to help you a lot. You can follow simple steps to Set up Dell e515dw Printer to Wi-Fi Network.
Easy Solutions To Connect Dell e515dw Printer to Wi-Fi
Method 1: Using WPS Method
- Firstly, assure that your wireless router supports a wireless protected setup.
- Use up and down arrow keys to navigate and select the option of “Network” and now select Ok.
- After that, select the WLAN option and now select OK.
- Select the AOSS/ WPS option and now choose OK.
- When the WLAN enables arises, click on OK.
- The setup wizard will get started. Select the back button to cancel.
- Press AOSS or WPS button on your wireless router once it starts displaying “Press Key on to” on your LCD screen.
- Press up arrow on the control panel of your Dell printer and then your device will start searching for your Wi-Fi router and will try to connect to it.
- [Connected] message will be displayed on your printer’s LCD screen once the connection is established. After that, your printer’s wireless status report will get printed.
Method 2:Using Control Panel Setup Wizard of Your Printer
- First of all, take a piece of paper and write down the SSID name and password of your network.
- Use network keys to navigate and choose the network option and then select ok.
- Choose the option of WLAN and then choose ok.
- Once you see WLAN Enable on the screen, then select the “ON” option.
- Now, your printer device will start searching for your wireless network and a list of available wireless networks will be displayed on the screen.
- Select your network name from the list and now choose OK. After that, you need to enter the passphrase.
- Your printer devise will try to connect to your wireless network, that you have selected from the list. If your printer device gets connected to the network, then it will show a connected message on the screen.
- Then, your printer device will start printing the wireless status report.
- After completing the Dell e310dw wireless setup, install the required software and drivers.
Are you experiencing difficulty in Dell e515dw wireless setup? If yes, then you have done the right thing by approaching us. Consult Dell professionals available at Uspcsolutions so as to get best guidance to do it easily of your own.
Q) How to add a printer to my Dell computer?
A) Tap the Start Button or press the Windows Keyboard Button and enter Control Panel to filter to the Control Panel Icon. The control panel opens. Choose Devices and Printers. On the top menu bar, tap Add a Printer.
Q) How to know if my printer is connected to WiFi?
A) To examine if your printer is connected to your network: Print a Wireless Network Test report from the printer control panel. On many printers pressing the Wireless button enables direct access to printing this report.
Q) Why is my computer not connecting to printer?
A) The causes are several. It’s possible that your USB cable is damaged or your printer’s not detected by your computer. Maybe there’s something incorrect with your printer driver.
Q) Why is my HP printer not connecting to WiFi network?
A) Confirm paper is loaded in the main tray, and then turn on the printer. From the Wireless or Setup menu, choose Network setup or Settings, and then choose Restore Network Settings. Find the network name and password. Go to Find the wireless network password or PIN to connect an HP printer for additional information.