Troubleshoot Epson Printer Utility Setup Error 1131 in an Easy Way
Epson printers have so many advanced features, but still, at times they may confront issues such as Epson printer utility setup error 1131, printer driver error, Epson Printer in Error State, etc. Epson Printer Utility Setup Error 1131 generally arises because of the wrong configuration in the system files. The error arises occasionally but can cause several registry errors. In this blog, we will learn how to fix this Epson Printer Setup Error in no time.
Reasons For Obtaining Epson Printer Utility Setup Error 1131
Here are few causes often connected to Epson Printer Utility Setup Error 1131:
- Because of configuration issues occurs in both the device’s computer and Epson printer.
- Occasionally, because of compatibility issues between your system and the Epson printer, such an error code arises.
- Because of improper configuration of the printer driver or other components may corrupt the system files.
- Because of malware or virus infection as it may damage or corrupt the system and printer driver files.
Easy Steps To Fix Epson Printer Utility Setup Error 1131
Follow the underneath instructions carefully and perform the similar task at your end to fix Epson Printer Utility Setup Error 1131:
Reinstall or Update Browser
An out-of-date browser can be a cause of this printer driver error. Thus, initially, uninstall the browser or update it to the most latest version. For this,
- First turn on your device and go to the Start icon. Open the Control panel screen and navigate to the Programs section. Below that, choose Programs and Features and click on the Next option.
- Expand the programs list that is installed on your device. Choose your browser name and click on the Uninstall button. Wait for some time and reboot your device to check if the issue persistsor not.
- If you don’t wish to uninstall it then try updating it to the latest version by clicking the Update button instead of the Uninstall button. Memorize to refresh your device.
Fix Windows System Files
If the first solution was not helpful then continue with this second one.
- Quickly click on the Start button and then navigate to All Programs. Under that, choose Accessories and the command prompt opens on your screen.
- Subsequently, click on the “Run as administrator” option. Choose the Yes option to continue the process.
- Tap inside the Command box and enter sfc/scannow. Now, click the Enter key to process the command. Wait until the SFC recovers the Windows System File issues. Once finish, reboot your device and check for errors.
Perform System Checks
The final solution which you can try as alternatives to fix the issue from your device.
- Initially, place the installation media on your device and begin booting your system from the media.
- Choose the preferred language along with your region. Subsequently, click on “Repair your computer.” and choose the Troubleshoot option.
- Open the “Command prompt” screen. Enter the following command provided below and click the Enter button after each command.
- “sfc /scannow; chkdsk c: /f /r; bootrec /fixmbr, bootrec /fixboot, bootrec /scanos, bootrec /rebuildbcd”
Ultimately, wait for some time for the error to get resolved. Close the Control Panel after completing the procedure. Reboot your device and check if the error persists. In case if you require any kind of assistance, simply consult Epson Experts at Uspcsolutions for best guidance.
Q) Why is Epson printer not connecting to my computer?
A) Confirm that the printer driver was installed correctly and that your computer’s TCP/IP settings are configured correctly. Confirm that you set up your software suitably for network printing. … If the Network Status is Disconnected, verify your Ethernet cable connections and try turning the product off and back on again.
Q) How to fix Epson 100016 error?
A) A corrupted Epson printer driver or a wrongly installed Epson printer driver could be the root reason of slow printing on your printer and ultimately lead to Epson error 100016. This Epson 100016 error will usually be get rid by reinstalling the Epson printer / scanner driver.”