When you are trying to use the Yahoo email, you might confront the Yahoo mail temporary error 15. The temporary error 15 normally arises due to wrong configuration of the system file on your computer’s Operating system. The Temporary error 15 is quite an annoying issue to get fixed because it not only interrupts you while using the Yahoo! Current mail job but obstructs you from using the email at all costs.
Reasons Behind Yahoo temporary error 15
- Wrong system configuration
- RAM error
- A virus-infected program installed in your laptop or computer.
- Incorrect file registry
- Multiple applications running at the similar time.
Steps To Troubleshoot Yahoo Mail Temporary Error 15:
- First, close the Yahoo! Mail application.
- Reboot your computer.
- Confirm to log out of Yahoo from the other connected devices as well.
- Update your internet browser to the newest version from the settings option.
- Moreover, confirm that you have the latest version of the Windows Operating system installed on the computer.
- But, in order to troubleshoot the Temporary error, you have to navigate to the browser settings and first delete the cache, cookies, and browsing history to clear out the memory.
- Below are the steps to eradicate the cookies and cache for one of the most commonly used browsers- Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
- Initially open the Google Chrome browser.
- Tap on the three-dotted menu option available on the top right corner of the browser near the address bar.
- Tap the Settings option from the list.
- The settings page will now open, on the left side, find and click the Privacy and Security tab.
- From the Privacy & Security section, choose Clear Browsing history.
- In the pop-up window, tap the checkbox for Browsing history, Cookies and other site data, Cached images and files.
- Once the selection is done, click the Clear Data button. Now your Yahoo mail temporary error 15 on google chrome would be fixed.
If you are using Internet Explorer, follow the underneath steps:
- Tap the Tool option on the right side of the Internet Explorer window.
- Select the General tab from the Tools window.
- Find the Browsing History section from the General tab and click the Delete button.
- A dialog box will arise, click Cookies and Temporary internet files option from the list and click Delete.
- Tap the Security tab and click the Internet option.
After clearing out the cookies & cache, continue with the steps below:
- Scan your Windows OS to check if the computer has any malicious elements available.
- If you find any malware after executing a virus scan, remove the virus instantly.
- Shut the browser and reboot the Windows computer.
- Once the screen opens, double-click on the browser to open it.
- Sign in to your Yahoo account and enter the login credentials when prompted.
- Finally, examine the Yahoo mail temporary error 15 by sending a test email.
Consult Yahoo Experts available at Uspcsolutions For Assistance:
Hopefully you would have resolved Yahoo mail temporary error 15 till now. In case if you are unable to fix it, not to worry at all. Consult Yahoo Experts available at Uspcsolutions so as to get best guidance to troubleshoot this issue easily.