Complete Procedure To Recover Gmail Password Quickly
Forgetting your own Gmail password is very annoying, but you don’t need to bother if you experience this issue. Because Google has offered a feature to reset passwords through three different methods.
Gmail is very well-known as an email sending and receiving service, Google is continuously working to make its users comfortable. That is the cause why Google provides a password reset feature as a solution for Gmail users who forget their password.
Thus, you don’t need to bother if your Gmail account is lost, forgot your password, or is taken by somebody who is not responsible.
Procedure To Recover Forgotten Gmail Password
The method described below needs a browser only. You can use a browser such as google chrome, Mozilla Firefox, safari, opera, or others.
Thus, you can use any device be it an Android cellphone, an iPhone, or a laptop. The most significant thing is to confirm that you are connected to the internet network.
How to Recover Gmail Password With help of Mobile Number
The first method is the easiest. You only need to prepare the cellphone number which you have registered with your Gmail account. This mobile number can be used to reset the Gmail password in just a few steps.
How to reset Gmail password with mobile number:
- Open the google account recovery page.
- Enter your email and then click the Next button.
- You will be redirected to the last password page.
- Tap the Try another method option.
- Enter your mobile number then click the Send message button.
- Examine incoming messages on your mobile number.
- Enter the suitable verification code in the message.
- Now click the Next button.
- Ultimately, enter the new password you want.
Fortunately you have changed the password using the mobile number. By using this method, you can easily deal with a lost or forgotten Gmail account password.
Using Recovery Email
Have you lost or forgotten your Gmail password? But the registered mobile number is no longer active? Take it simple, Gmail also offers an option to recover a forgotten Gmail account password using a recovery email address.
How to resolve forgotten Gmail password whose mobile number is no longer active:
- Open the Google account recovery page via browser.
- Enter your Gmail email then click Next.
- Tap the Try another method option until the Recovery email option pop-ups.
- Now enter your recovery email.
- Tap the Send button to go to the next stage.
- Please check the Google Verification Code mail which is entered in your recovery email.
- Return to the google account recovery page, now enter the 6 verification code then click Next.
- Then fill in the new password you wish.
Now your Gmail account has changed the password to the password you simply entered. To use this method, confirm that you can still log in to your recovery email.
Procedure to Recover Gmail Password Without Phone Number and Recovery Email
The third method is if you cannot access the recovery email and your mobile number is also no longer active. This option only implements if you have a security question added to your Gmail account.
How to Recover Forgotten Gmail Password
- Open the Google account recovery page through PC browser.
- Enter your Gmail email.
- Now click the Next button.
- After that enter the last password used.
- Tap the Try another method option until it shows Security Questions.
- Enter the answer to your security question.
- Subsequently, decide when your Gmail account was created.
- If your answer is right, then you will be prompted to fill in the new password which you will use.
After that, the Gmail password will be changed to a fresh password. Now you have effectively restored the forgotten Gmail account password.
If the three methods above still can’t restore your Gmail account which forgot your password. Maybe you can try this alternative way to fix it.
However, this alternative method has a condition, namely that you should have an Android device which is connected to the Gmail account. These conditions should be met in order to restore your Gmail account.
Gmail accounts which are still connected on an Android device will usually offer options when you are on the Google account recovery page.
Simply follow the given guide, then enter the code into the field provided on the recovery page. If successful, then you will be provided fields to fill in a new password for your Gmail account.
Procedure To Recover Gmail Without Phone number and Email
- Open the Gmail login screen on your device and enter the name of the account which needs to be restored.
- When prompted for a password, click the phrase “Forgot password?” with blue underneath.
- If you can, enter the last password you used with Gmail.
If the password you entered is actually your current password, you will be redirected to Gmail, and you won’t have to bother about the next steps.
If the password you entered is an old password or one that has never been used, Gmail will automatically redirect you to the fourth step.
- Depending on whether you have a phone connected to your Google account, Google may automatically deliver a notification to your phone. Press “Yes” if you obtain this notification that will allow Google to reset your account password.
If you don’t have a mobile number connected to Google, then you simply need to enter the recovery Gmail address which was used during registration first. This is the simplest method you can do it.
If you don’t obtain this notification or want to do it another way, click “Try another way” at the bottom of the screen.
- If you have another email connected with this email as a recovery email, Google will provide you the option to have a recovery code sent to that email. If you agree with that method, click “Submit”, then proceed to step six.
- Verify your recovery email and press “Send” to have the code sent there.
If for some cause you don’t have access to your recovery email account, you’ll need to click “Try Another Way”, after which Gmail will inquire for an email address to which you have access. They will take time to assess your issues individually and decide if they can help you recover your account. If you require any kind of assistance, simply consult Gmail experts at Uspcsolutions so as to get best guidance.