Remedy To Troubleshoot Samsung printer error code 11 1112 Instantly
Samsung Printer is popular for its extensible features and remarkable performance. Furthermore, its multi-functional units able to generate multiple copies without compromising output quality. Besides its outstanding performance, some of the technical glitches make it hard to handle and you may get stuck with the error when you try to scan your significant business documents. Thus, you can come across the sudden error message, Samsung printer error code 11 1112 and the printer fails to work anymore. Moreover, the Samsung printer device stops to respond and the system begins to freeze on a frequent basis. However, we are going to talk about the effective solutions in this content to overcome this annoying issue permanently.
Significant Causes Behind Samsung Printer Error Code 11 1112:
There are lots of common issues that becomes the critical reasons for the appearence of Samsung printer error code 11 1112 very often. Thus, you should know the issues from the primary stage that help you to identify the core factors for the printer error.
- Outdated printer driver leads to the Samsung printer error code 11 1112 and fails to work.
- Malware attack is a liable cause for this annoying issue.
- Wrong installation or misconfiguration of the driver is another issue which triggers the printer error. Besides this, the partial installation of the Samsung printer is a barrier to scanning the documents.
Troubleshoot Samsung Printer Error Code 11 1112 With Technical Troubleshooting Steps:
Let’s have a glance at some of the effective methods which help you to fix the Samsung Printer update process effectively. Here, we are going to converse about those technical steps which become easy to avoid the Samsung printer error code 11 1112 permanently.
Fix 1: Update Printer Driver
To perform the update program on the obsolete driver, you can resolve the Samsung printer device error effectively. Furthermore, it helps to overcome any scanning device issue easily.
- Initially, enter “devicemgmr” in the search box and click the Enter key to open the Device Manager window on the display.
- Then, select the Device & Printer option and expand it. Subsequently, select the printer driver with its model. Confirm that you have chosen the right model in case of the multiple scanning devices.
- Right-click on it and choose Update driver from the pop-up menu. Verify the Driver update procedure by selecting the option says, “Update the Printer Driver Automatically” from the next window.
- Tap the Next button and let it begin to install the latest version of the printer driver. This procedure will take a few minutes to verify and when done, try to restart the PC as well as fix the Samsung printer error code 11 1112 effectively.
Fix 2: Reinstall the Printer Driver
You can remove the Samsung printer driver and install the driver with the latest version which helps you to fix the printer issue without any hassle. Thus, follow the procedure below and resolve any printer driver issue instantly.
- Enter “control” in the search box and open the Control Panel window by clicking the Enter key.
- Subsequently, click on the Programs & Features from the Control Panel window. Click on Uninstall a Program below the Programs & Features section.
- Now, find the Samsung Printer driver and its connected files from lists of items and right-click on it.
- Select the Uninstall option from the pop-up menu and click the YES button from the resultant confirmation dialog box.
- The driver uninstallation program will begin automatically instantly after confirming the step. Wait until the program is completed.
- When done, try to restart the system and fix the Samsung printer error easily.
- Initially, enter “devicemngr” in the Run dialog box and open the Device Manager window by pressing the Enter key from the keyboard.
- Then, find the Devices and Printer from the list of the hardware devices and expand the menu.
- Choose the Samsung Printer model and right-click on it if multiple devices are available. Select the Uninstall from the pop-up menu.
- It will take a couple of minutes after verifying the uninstallation procedure and restart after completing the driver removal program effectively.
However, after removing the Samsung printer driver, open Samsung’s official website and enter the Printer model number. Now, click on the Download and Install button to install the latest version of the driver. The installation procedure will take a few minutes to finish and restart the device finally.
Fix 3: Scan Malware
By running the system security software, you can prevent the printer error easily. Also, it will help you to secure your printer device from all the possible virus attack like system threats.
- Download the System Security software from a reliable site and save the downloaded folder on the desktop.
- Subsequently, double-click on the folder and find the executable file. Now, run the antivirus installer by double-clicking on it. The installation procedure will take several minutes to finish and then click on the Finish button to end the program.
- Then, double-click on the antivirus icon and open the window. Click on the Scan tab or click on the Scan for Virus option from the resultant window.
- Now, select either a Quick Scan or Full Scan as per your necessities.
- Verify the scanning process by clicking the YES button from the confirmation dialog box. It will begin to run automatically and identify the malware infected files and disinfect them accordingly.
- Reboot the computer and try to generate the hardcopy to check whether it is working or not.
Fix 4: Do System Restore
To do the System Restore operation, you can troubleshoot most of the printer connected issues. Thus, you can run this program and resolve Samsung printer error code 11 1112 effectively.
- Click on the Start button and restart the System in Administrator mode. After effectively restarting the Windows, enter “System Tools” in the search box. Also, click the Enter key from the keyboard to open the System Tools window.
- Select System Restore option from the window and press the Next button from the System Restore window.
- Now, you need to click the YES button and confirm the procedure from the confirmation dialog box.
- The system restores procedure will help to get back the device OS at the time of manufacturing the computer. This precious program will take a few hours to finish and remember, it will remove all the data stored in your device. Thus, you should keep the significant documents and it will start to restart automatically when done.
Consult Samsung Experts at our site for Assistance:
In the above blog, we have discussed the significant issues behind the Samsung printer error code 11 1112. Also, we have defined the steps to resolve the problem effectively. Similarly, we have tried to analyze the possible symptoms which help you to identify the issue from the very initial stage of the problem. Thus, we hope this content will be helpful to overcome the printer error technically and finally will enhance the printer’s performance. In case you require any kind of assistance, simply consult Samsung Experts at Uspcsolutions. The professionals will guide you step by step solutions so as to get rid of this issue easily.