Troubleshoot SbcGlobal Email not working on iPhone/ Android/ Laptop/ Desktop.
We all are aware of the eminent value of emails and how much we are dependent on them. It is not only used for sending formal messages but for sharing images, documents, and other media. Sbcglobal also provides you email service, thus if you are an existing customer of Sbcglobal you can take advantage of its email account also. But occasionally you may confront SbcGlobal Email not working error. In this blog, we will discuss how to fix this error on iPhone, Android, or laptop. Let’s have a glance!
SbcGlobal recently partners with one of the big tech firms AT & T. It was when all the issues begin. After the partnership, the Sbc Global users begin experiencing sign-in problems. The issue solves very soon after the company announced that they can sign up from the AT& T portal. Even after that, users yet face few errors and issues with their SBCGlobal accounts. Thus if you are someone who is here to get the solution for SBCGlobal Email not working issue, then you can read further and fix your issue. Or if you are in a hurry, you can also consult our SBCGlobal Support Techs to let them handle your issue and resolve it instantly.
Why is my SBCGlobal email not working?
Are you facing sbcglobal email not working issue? Here is a list of some causes because of which att sbcglobal email not working problem arises. They are as follows:
- Initially, it may arise because of slow Internet speed.
- Sbcglobal email server is down.
- Using an older version of the browser.
- Wrong browsersettings.
- Entering wrong login credentials.
- Unsuitable email settings.
- Date and Time settings are wrong.
- Availability of faulty add-ons.
- Presence of proxy servers.
- Interference from the Anti-virus.
- Your SBCGlobal account hacked by any unauthorized buddy or person.
Common errors users confront when SBCGlobal net email not working
- SBCGlobal password not working.
- Can’t download SBCGlobal attachments.
- Not able to send emails from SBCGlobal account.
- SBCGlobal emails are taking much time to load.
- Or you are unable to access your SBCGlobal account.
These are few of the common errors which the users may confront when SBCGlobal net email not working. Now, let’s have a glance at the steps by which you can get rid of this issue.
How to get rid of the SBCGlobal email not working issue?
The Sbcglobal email bugs not working issue can arise because of several reasons like faulty email settings, bad internet connection, or the issue can be a temporary device problem also. Thus, here are the quick resolutions which you can try to fix this error. If the error persists, proceed with the next steps and keep reading to know more.
- The initial step is that you must check if the error is still there. Occasionally, the problem is just a temporary error which resolves on its own.
- Subsequently, if you find that the error is still there, confirm that your internet connection is up and working. The slow internet connection can also lead to this problem that can be resolved by switching to better WiFi.
- If you are sure that there’s no issue with the internet, the next thing you can do is check your email settings. This step is best if you are using Sbcglobal email with third-party webmail. Thus, Confirm that your IMAP/SMTP or POP3 settings are right and if not enter right settings and proceed further.
- For those accessing SbcGlobal email from a web browser, try switching to another browser and check if the issue persists. If not, you should erase cookies and history from your earlier browser.
- Try disabling your Antivirus or firewall temporarily to check if that resolves your issue.
- Confirm that your device supports Sbcglobal email. You can examine this out by using your email on any other device.
- Finally, you can try updating your device to the latest version. Furthermore, try updating the webmail in which you are accessing the email account.
Mostly, these steps will resolve your issue and you can access your Sbcglobal email once again. However, if you are unable to fix your issue, contact SbcGlobal Customer Support to get assistance from qualified technicians.
How to resolve the SBCGlobal email not working on iPhone device?
To be able to fix the SbcGlobal Email Not working on the iPhone issue, you should understand its root reasons. It depends on several factors like if you recently configure the SbcGlobal settings and are unable to access the account since then. Or if you were able to access the email account from the device before then suddenly can’t. The solution for the first case is distinct and the second is distinct. Underneath steps will help you resolve your issue:
- Initially, try restarting your iPhone. If it is a temporary issue, it will fix with an easy restart and your account will begin working like before again. However, if the steps don’t work, you can proceed with the steps.
- Check and confirm your IMAP/SMTP/POP3 settings. Follow the next steps if they are incorrect.
- Then remove your SbcGlobal account from your iPhone device.
- Set up your SbcGlobal email again on your iPhone but this time with right server settings. To know what are the right SbcGlobal server settings, read the next segment.
- Initially, go to Settings >> Mail >> Accounts.
- Tap on Add Mail Account option in order to add the account.
- Then, enter the name and information connected to your account.
- Enter your login credentials like your SBCGlobal email address and password.
- Below POP, add incoming mail server as the inbound.att.net.
- Subsequently again enter your login credentials.
- Now add outbound mail server as the outbound.att.net.
- Finally, click on the Save option after entering your SBCGlobal login credentials again. By doing this, you can suitably set up your SBCGlobal account on your iPhone. And SBCGlobal email ios does not working problem resolves.
Confirm Sbcglobal Imap And Smtp Settings
When you confront a SbcGlobal email not working issue, mostly it can be resolved by following the above steps. However, occasionally that fault can be in your email settings. To confirm if the problem is because of wrong IMAP or SMTP settings, compare it with the below-mentioned correct settings.
SBCGlobal IMAP Settings
- The Incoming Mail Server must be set to imap.mail.att.net.
- The Port number for Sbcglobal (At&T) email is 993.
- Security should be set to SSL/TLS.
- In the Username field, enter your Sbcglobal email address.
- You have to enter your account password in the Password field.
SbcGlobal SMTP Settings
- The right Outgoing Mail Server settings for SbcGlobal is smtp.mail.att.net.
- The port number must be set to 465.
- Security must be SSL/TLS.
- Again you require to enter your email address in the Username field and account password in the Password field.
Steps to Troubleshoot SBCGlobal email not working on Android
To resolve att SBCGlobal email not working on Android, you have to perform some steps such as:
- Initially, you have to restart your device and check if the problem resolves. And guarantee that you are using a strong Internet connection. If you are not using a sluggish Internet connection, then you will not be able to send or receive emails from your SBCGlobal account.
- However, if you lost or forgot the password, then you can easily reset it with the help of a recovery email or mobile number.
- Also, you can modify your SBCGlobal password if you feel that your account was hacked by an unauthorized person
- Occasionally this issue resolves if you uninstall the SBCGlobal app from your Android device and again install it on your device.
- Next, confirm that you are using the right POP/IMAP settings. Learn the right email settings for your SBCGlobal email account. It will be like:
IMAP and SMTP Settings
- Your incoming and outgoing mail server must be set as mail.yahoo.com.
- However, the Port number must be set as 993 for IMAP and 465 or 587 for SMTP.
- Although SSL necessity is a must for both IMAP and SMTP Settings.
Resolutions for SBCGlobal email not working on computer or laptop
- Check the Network Connectivity in order to fix this issue. If there is poor network connectivity, it can cause SBCGlobal net email not working problem.
- Confirm that you are accessing your SBCGlobal account on a compatible browser.
- Clear your browser history, cache, cookies and refresh your SBCGlobal account.
- Disable the plugins as they can cause interruption while opening your SBCGlobal account.
- If the problem still persists, then turn off the Anti-virus settings.
If you think you enter the incorrect settings, then no need to bother. Simply delete the account from your device and set it up again with the right settings. If you still confront the SbcGlobal email not working error, consult SBCGlobal Support professionals at Uspcsolutions Instantly for assistance. We will diagnose the core reasons of the issue and resolve it in a wink. You can also consult us for setting up the connected problem like if you can’t set up your SbcGlobal account or got stuck somewhere in the middle.