Two Simple Solutions To Update TomTom Go 930 Map in 2021-22
TomTom is one of the well-known GPS providing organizations in the market. TomTom 930 is one of the devices provided by this company for the use of common people. It’s an easy to use tool and offers complete assistance and help to the users by providing complete information about the routes and roads which they are willing to visit. Since roads are constructed quickly thus in order to get accurate direction, it is necessary to Update TomTom Go 930 Map.
There are times when a user might confront few trouble in the working of the device, and it would also impact the performance of the device. While facing any issue in the invention, a user must visit our site and get complete resolutions for the issues they are facing. Go through blog till the end so as to easily perform TomTom Go 930 Map update.
Methods to Update TomTom Go 930 Map
To start with the procedure, extract files from the zip package which you will download from the internet.
- First, have a look at the folder, and if the file you have downloaded is not a ZIP file, it means the data is already decompressed, and you can continue to the next step.
- Now, connect your TomTom 930 device to your system with the help of a USB cable.
- Once when you have done it, wait for the system to recognise the device.
- As the system recognises the device, it will be shown as an external storage drive in the system
- You are necessary to browse to the map folder in the machine.
- To simplify your search, you must look for the country code, and you can recognize the map folder because its name is composed using the country code.
- Once you have found the essential folder, copy the complete files you extracted before into that folder.
- As the procedure of copying completes, disconnect your TomTom 930 device from your computer.
- Once you have disconnected the device, restart your TomTom GPS device.
Thus these are some steps which would let you to perform TomTom 930 Map Update. All the steps are unique, and they offer complete solutions for the issue. In case, this method does not work; then continue to the next solution.
To start with this solution, make a complete backup of your unit’s contents before you perform anything.
- The easiest solution is by using Explorer instead of Home.
- As you do the above steps, update your firmware
- To know the version your device, click the satellite bars.
- As you will do so, the next screen will show the version number.
- Then, connect the unit to the computer and start Home
- As the device starts, it will offer updates for the product.
- Once you see the updates, click on them and let them to download in the system.
- Once the download completes, install the updates in the device, and your solution will be simple to use.
In case you confront any trouble in the procedure to Update TomTom Go 930 Map, then simply contact experts. Consult TomTom experts available at Uspcsolutions so as to get best guidance to do it easily.
Q) How to update the maps on my TomTom GPS?
A) With your new maps installed, head back to TomTom Home’s main menu and choose “Update my device” to check for other updates, comprising fuel price data, TomTom Map Share corrections, and software updates.
Q) Can I update my old TomTom GPS for free?
A) In many cases, you cannot update your TomTom’s maps for free; you will require to buy those updates. … If your device is eligible, these updates will be provided to you when you connect your device to the computer and open the TomTom software.
Q) Why I am unable to update my TomTom?
A) Errors during updates can happen for several reasons. In many cases simply trying to download the update again and leaving the navigation device connected to the computer resolves the issue. Confirm that your navigation device is connected to MyDrive Connect & there is stable Internet connection.