Best Method To Troubleshoot Yahoo Mail Error Code 1242
Yahoo is one of the oldest and precious web-based email services. Even after being so remarkable, Yahoo Mail is not free from glitches, and error codes like 1242 can occur now and then.
Most of the Yahoo users have resently complained about facing the ‘1242’ error code while working with this email service. What is this error code, why does it arise, and how to troubleshoot it? Here are the few questions which we are going to answer in this guide.
Reasons Of Yahoo Mail Error Code 1242
Yahoo Mail error code 1242 usually occurs when there is a corruption in the Windows system files and some other reasons for facing this error code are mentioned below:
- If a significant Windows file has been deleted
- Wrong Windows configuration of Windows system files
- Virus, Trojan, malware attack, or suspicious activity
- Partial installation of an application or any installed application which has gone corrupted can also lead to Yahoo error 1242.
- Due to corrupt window system.
Issues which arise because of Yahoo Mail Error Code 1242
Yahoo Mail error code 1242 can give rise to numerous other issues as listed below:
- Troubles during startup and switching off the computer.
- This can slow down the performance of Operating System.
- Freezing issues.
- Troubles in installing any application.
- Other significant error messages.
How to Troubleshoot Yahoo Mail Error Code 1242?
Here are the steps you can follow to resolve the Yahoo Mail error code 1242:
- The initial step is to start your computer and sign in to your system as the administrator.
- Using the start menu, open the ‘Control Panel’ and then go to ‘System and Security’
- Below ‘System’, click on ‘Allow remote access’ and a new window will open.
- Now open the ‘System Protection’ tab and there click on ‘Create’ to create a restore point which you want to use to revert your computer to that date.
- After creating the restore point, tap on ‘System Restore’ to undo the newly made changes in your device.
- After this reboot your device and check if you are getting the Yahoo Mail error code 1242 or not.
Hopefully you would have resolved Yahoo Mail Error 1242 by now. In case if error still persists, then consult experts.
Contact Yahoo geeks available at Uspcsolutions for best guidance:
Last but not the least, don’t lose hope at all. Consult Yahoo experts available at Uspcsolutions for best guidance. The professionals available at Uspcsolutions are Yahoo certified & have years of experience of experience in resolving errors and issues easily. Don’t hesitate to consult us at anytime of clock whenever require, we are available 24*7, 365 days for your convenience.
Q) Why is Yahoo mail not working suitably?
A) It’s feasible that the issue is with your internet browser. If you’re on a desktop or laptop, confirm that you’re using a Yahoo-compatible browser — either Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge — and that your browser has installed its most latest update. There might also be an issue with your internet connectivity.
Q) How do I resolve error code 475 in Yahoo Mail?
A) Open the Yahoo Mail app (mobile or desktop) and click on the Menu icon. Subsequently, use the left-hand pane to navigate to your Outbox folder. Clear the Outbox folder by deleting entire messages which is available there. Restart the Yahoo Mail app and check if the issue has been resolved.
Q) What is Yahoo Email error code 0x8019019?
A) The error code 0X8019019A is displayed when a user fails to add his Yahoo account to the Mail app because of outdated or corrupt installation of the Mail app. … Also, check if you can effectively access your email through a web browser using the similar credentials as you are using with the Mail app.